Services provided by the Guernsey Autism Partnership (GAP) (insert Link) can be accessed on Thursdays between 8.30am and 5.30pm at Cranwell House. Services include:
- Support individuals to access the services they need, whether these are within the community or autism specific.
- Signpost individuals to available services and identify any gaps in provision.
- Offer guidance to overcome barriers such as an unaddressed diagnosis and delayed intervention of support.
- Provide access to a library of information and resources about autism.
- Offer a safe and friendly place to speak confidentially with someone who understands autism.